Telegram has many characteristics that are tough to locate in other immediate messaging programs. We can send large files via Telegram and that’s not feasible with WhatsApp or even the Messenger Program. Additionally, there are many fantastic stations on Telegram. But it’s also challenging to get the best way to deactivate your Telegram account. If you are done with the app and want to deactivate your telegram account completely, we are here to assist you. Here are some steps that you need to follow to delete Telegram account permanently on Android or iOS.
Delete Telegram Account Permanently
There’s not any direct method to delete the Telegram account from the Telegram Messenger app but there are just two unique techniques you may follow to finish this task.
Method 1: By Your Program In Android/iPhone
- Open Telegram program on your own Android phone and pat on the Hamburger menu icon on top left and select Settings. IOS users will need to tap on’Settings’ in the bottom right.
- Next, tap on ‘Privacy and Security’.
- Under the’Account self-destructs’ section on Android and’DELETE MY ACCOUNT’ section on iPhone, tap on’In case you are out for’.
Now, at the pop-up menu tap on’1 month’.
Following that, sign from this app or simply uninstall it. This manner, if you don’t open your Telegram account whatsoever for 1 month, your account will be deleted along with your own messages and contacts. You won’t have access to the classes too.
This was a direct approach to stop Telegram, but occasionally you might be in rush to delete your account immediately due to several reasons, which means you can do that by a Telegram deactivate link.
Method 2: Deactivate Telegram Account Immediately
This system operates on your phone and PC both.
Proceed to this direct link to delete Telegram account.
- Enter your phone number where you created the Telegram account and then pat on’Next’. Keep in mind , You have put your state code using a + sign before the number. Eg +91 for India, +1 for USA and so on.
- They will send out a confirmation code on the Telegram app via service notifications. Note down the code or simply type the code in the message box and copy from that point.
- Go back to the browser on the Telegram account deactivation page and then enter the code. Then tap on ‘Sign in’.
- Pick’Deactivate account’. Then on another page, you may give the comments and also the reason to leave or simply tap on’Done’ at the bottom.
- Pick’Yes, then delete my account’.
Therefore, these were a few easy methods to get rid of your Telegram account. Friends whom you messaged will understand your chat under the title’Deleted Account’ along with also the chatbox won’t be there to sort or send anything else. If you face any issue regarding those steps, inquire in the remarks.